craigh

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where's Chappers on the webcam?

well whilst on air, chappers sits in the seat where the woman is sat now but when the mics arent live then the AP has to work on the computer so they have to kick chappers out the seat but i dont know where he goes

Is Scott using a touch screen?

the 2 middle screens are audio control screens, so when they mix together 2 songs then during the overlap scott would press the icon on the screen (the middle one on the left) that relates to the jingle he wants to play. and the one in the middle on the right is where all the songs are. so yes they are touch screen.

the screen on the far left is a normal computer with texts etc. and the one on far right i think can be used as a normal computer but they usually do audio editing on there

the 2 middle screens are audio control screens, so when they mix together 2 songs then during the overlap scott would press the icon on the screen (the middle one on the left) that relates to the jingle he wants to play. and the one in the middle on the right is where all the songs are. so yes they are touch screen.

the screen on the far left os a normal computer with texts etc. and the one on far right i think can be used as a normal computer but they usually do audio editing on there

Ah ok, thank you:)

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I'm not doing A/ASs yet, I'm waiting on GCSEs next week.

I forgot the pictures were actually of Scott, I thought they were just from a camera he found!

It's a week today isn't it?

lol! "I'm outside York" Most people who don't live in York are love!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru