Unofficial Mills

scott mills on a saturday

simon38

I remember the Moyles Saturday show very well... they did a feature about girls going to football games, haha. And one that involved the team gargling songs that were popular at the time. Those were the days..........

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I remember the Moyles Saturday show very well... they did a feature about girls going to football games, haha. And one that involved the team gargling songs that were popular at the time. Those were the days..........

Moyles said in his book that it fustrated him that people thought that was his best work as he and Dave put no effort in and just rolled into the show from the pub!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Yeah it might be a look back at highlights form barryoake from the friday - it also says on the radio times that scott is on at 1pm on friday the 1st August

There's a thread on that as well but no one pays any attention to my threads anymore, what my equivilant of this one being ignored as well!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

It was lovely to hear Scott on a Saturday morning. Good show - enjoyed the Barry Island stuff. Still need to listen back to the handover from Chappers and Dave.

I agree, I'd love him on Sunday too. S'pose he deserves a little time off every now and then though.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.