Unofficial Mills

Ready Steady Cook - 16th July 2008

Jono

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chappers deserved to win, he does a lot of work for the CLIC Sargent charity. Nice little show for the afternoon anyway, nothing too exciting, but it's clearly delivered Ready Steady Cook to a new audience.

Do not normally watch this, the food looked lovely. Chappers did deserve to win, his food looked well nice :)

Do not believe they do all that in 20 mins tho !

Why did Scott say he prefered radio when his all over ( nearly ) the tv at the moment ? Nice seeing them both tho :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

Funny show.

Chappers appeared to be quite at ease with his bacon steaks and glass of vino tinto, but Scott seemed all earnest and nervous with his silly ingredients and the obligatory Pinot Grigio.

Leslie (short slightly irritating female chef) and Chappers deserved to win.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

New found respect for Chappers for knowing how to cook-he really seemed at ease in the kitchen. and yes, he got my sympathy vote for saying how fatherhood was the best thing in the world:)

Scott seemed really nervous and yeah, Chappers had far nicer ingredients! I need to dig out that Weakest Link with Chappers to see whether he really looked that fat!

*sigh* Mark Chapman. He looks hot in an apron, he cooks fabulous food, and he has 'looking like a fat drag queen' issues.

I think I love him...!!

The weirdest thing was RSC was on in my sister's living room, but I went into her bedroom to get something, and Radio 1 was on really quietly but I could just hear Chappers talking from almost nowhere... it was like a Chappers Invasion at my sister's flat.

Altogether far too exciting for one day!!! *swoon*!!

Of course now it all makes perfect sense as to why Scott chose THIS week to be on holiday so that hopefully next week we'll have all forgotten about his defeat!!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

The first part is online but it's taking ages to upload. My sister will hopefully oversee the rest as I am going away for a bit. You can follow the links to the others when they are up later.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJksB5qt18&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJksB5qt18&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>