Unofficial Mills

the hoff is in the building

E*F*4L

This morning's show was great entertainment. The Hoff, although he seemed somewhat bemused by Scott and Chappers had obviously done his homework. They all got on really well, there was much mutual admiration and lots of laughs.

Glad I got up early today.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I thought he sounded a bit drunk!

he likes his drink, doesn't he? :drunk: i thought he'd stopped after the video of him with the burger. maybe he hasn't :shock:

oh there's some swear words in this video...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3JAp7vMuo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3JAp7vMuo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:)

Guest CancerForTheCure

Wouldn't you just love to be the Hoff? "I'm the Hoff and I want to go to Wimbledon NOW!!!"

i missed it :(

hahaha I love the way you were so excited about it and then you missed it ;)

I think they could make some calls with all of these clips of The Hoff kicking around. Even if it's with 'Oh What's Occurring' I think someone should have to put up with the weird stuff from the first time he appeared as a guest, Hoff Mania, the stuff from last week and the singing.