Unofficial Mills

Wes

Jono

What did everyone think of Wes? I actually thought he wasn't a bad person for Radio 1. I don't think he was suited in the chart show, but I don't think he should have gone. He wasn't too bad at standing in for Nemone and Scott when Scott did the Breakfast Show.

Well I had an e-mail off of Joel Hogg from the BBC. No idea who he was until I realised Joel off of JK and Joel had replied to my e-mail saying how useless Sky was.

Ha ha, didn't expect a reply from him.

Guest Spike

Wes is some fella. Joel Hogg, emailed you Jono? I think he comes to Omagh alot which is near me here. I'll have to look out for him.

By the way, dont wanna go off topic but this website is brilliant, really fantastic infact! Everyday it gets better and is actually better than chrismoyles.net which needs regular updates plus that boy chris harris is terribly rude.

Anyway, final thought.... Wes should be on in Vernon's slot and be his usual funny and witty self. Bring Back the Butters!

Wes is some fella. Joel Hogg, emailed you Jono? I think he comes to Omagh alot which is near me here. I'll have to look out for him.

By the way, dont wanna go off topic but this website is brilliant, really fantastic infact! Everyday it gets better and is actually better than chrismoyles.net which needs regular updates plus that boy chris harris is terribly rude.

Anyway, final thought.... Wes should be on in Vernon's slot and be his usual funny and witty self. Bring Back the Butters!

lol thanks for the compliment about the website.

yup Joel replied to an e-mail whilst hosting the chart show.

ah well, he's gone now, let's just hope he doesn't turn into Lisa I'anson

chrismoyles.net which needs regular updates plus that boy chris harris is terribly rude.

sorry, but how exactly is he 'rude'?

he's always been polite on the forum as far as I know, as long as people are polite to him too. He just doesn't post as often as some.

Please bear in mind that he's terribly busy outside of the website too, and doesn't always have time to do as many updates as some people would like. Reviews are updated regularly, and so are other parts like Tedious Links, so where's the 'problem'?