Unofficial Mills

25th May to 31st May 2008

Jono

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God, that voice. He sounded just like on of the judges in America's got talent. Is he, by any chance, called Piers?

Yes... Well done you. The format is ours ;)

I notice Sharon Osbourne is on the new series in America.

Yes... Well done you. The format is ours ;)

I notice Sharon Osbourne is on the new series in America.

Correct. 2 points. Spot on.

Yeah, I'm that good :D

It's probably an old series of America's got talent but it's on Danish TV now.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Yep. There's an England vs USA friendly on tomorrow. I still haven't seen last week's :shock:
#

Damn football.

Last weeks was quite good, I think the wrong person got fired though.

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

:o The Apprentice is on tonight?!?!

I'm a bit late for today's show :(

I keep hearing about The Apprentice on here, but I still don't know what it is... Can someone explain it to me, please?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I keep hearing about The Apprentice on here, but I still don't know what it is... Can someone explain it to me, please?

Basically its about a group of business people who are vying for Mr Sugar's affections, (or to work under him, I get confused sometimes.)

Its a reality concept, but the BBC dress it up in educational value.

The winner gets a £100,000 a year job working for Alan Sugaaaar.

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

Stephen Mulhern is more orange than Scott is! That'll be interesting.

Oh come on Scott Mills. The dog was amazing. It's not X Factor, why should the singer go through? Don't be so stupid, that dog did so well and the girl clearly worked so hard to train him!

Ahaha. On the text? :rolleyes:

Britain's Got Talent is rubbish anyway.

Highlights the fact Britain has no talent, or at least, the talent in Britain is shy.

Oh he's annoyed me now. What would be so amazing about a singer going through to sing for the Queen at a royal VARIETY performance? It's about talent. Not about singing. Do we have to have another singer like Paul Potts.

I loved that dog and the girl.

Other Dog Foods are available, Chappers.

This show sounds awful. However I've never seen it so maybe it's better than it sounds.

I think people were beaten by dogs on old talent shows like New Faces and Opportunity Knocks too. And Opportunity Knocks had a man with dancing muscles. Imagine being beaten by that. You'd be crushed, wouldn't you? :)

UM is a nice place

I just remembered Britain's got talent is coming to Denmark this year. The auditions/castings have already started. Unfortunately, I don't think I've got enough talent.

I don't like this ROTW so far.

Id like something other than a singer to win BGT actually. Am getting fed up of predictable singers winning these shows.

Thank you!

Perhaps next time she should get someone to dress up as a dog then.

I'm not surprised Scott forgot to play Ironic, his record of the week earlier. Its chorus is bley irritating.

The chorus reminded me of the new Scotter one (I'm Lonely) and I don't like Scooter at all.