Unofficial Mills

18th May - 24th May 2008

Jono

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ha - I was in the Worlds End in Camden during an important match once - the manly cheering and testosterone charged atmosphere was really scaring the tattooed purple haired, dreadlocked, clad in black staff - and scaring me a bit too, especially as the person with me was a photographer and he couldn't resist getting his camera out nonchalantly on the bar table and trying to catch candid shots of the men (and a couple of women)'s reactions to the TV.:D

UM is a nice place

Insert witty comment about Roy World here. But after seeing them live I can't actually tell you much about them apart from the fact I thought the lead singer looked a bit like Sean off of Eastenders.

SNF29ROY1_280_444049a.jpg

I must have had what Chappers had. I can't eat or drink much at the moment. Not feeling very well... I don't seem to feel any better today though.

Sorry to hear you're not too well Jono - have you got long to wait for the results of those blood tests you had?

UM is a nice place

Sorry to hear you're not too well Jono - have you got long to wait for the results of those blood tests you had?

She said come back on Monday. Which is a bank holiday. And so I have to wait till Wednesday now. Even though the results come back tomorrow?

Yum, are you baking?

She's got a bun in the oven.

I thought I saw these guys (Royworld) at Barfly once - but after consulting the person I was with turns out it was a different band altogether, sorry.

I'm watching the Eurovision second heat tonight, is anyone else?

She said come back on Monday. Which is a bank holiday. And so I have to wait till Wednesday now. Even though the results come back tomorrow?

Oh rubbish! Won't they let you phone up tomorrow?

UM is a nice place

Years ago at Barfly I saw these guys (Royworld) - not quite as smooth as they are now.

I'm watching the Eurovision second heat tonight, is anyone else?

Me me me! I really hope Denmark gets through to the final, but the bookmakers don't think it will :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt3YrzfiAtc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt3YrzfiAtc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>