Unofficial Mills

Later with Jools

KingTutsWWH

I'm incredibly surprised there isn't a thread on here already for this programme. You call yourselves music lovers?

I always enjoy Later with Jools whenever I can catch it. I have discovered so many interesting new bands and singers from all over the world by watching this show. It's also great to see some of the golden oldies on there. Can't believe Eartha Kitt is on next week - she must be nearly 90!

I really enjoyed the show tonight although Portishead were a little disappointing - they must have ditched Tricky.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Tricky wasn't in Portishead he used to be Massive Attack though and there both associated with the Bristol sound. The new Portishead album is quite good as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Attack

I really enjoyed the show tonight although Portishead were a little disappointing - they must have ditched Tricky.

Later with Jools Holland is usually a cracking show I manage to pick up there 10 years later dvd for a £5 in town and it's pretty good,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jools-Holland-10-Years-Later/dp/B00006RHSH

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

It is a good show but I tend not to watch it unless someone I really like is on it. Never really liked Jools Holland, something about him just annoys me, he's always struck me as a bit of a smug git.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

It is a good show but I tend not to watch it unless someone I really like is on it. Never really liked Jools Holland, something about him just annoys me, he's always struck me as a bit of a smug git.

Yep you do want to slam the piano lid on his fingers when Jools goes into one of his boogy woogy piano solos:evil:

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Tricky wasn't in Portishead he used to be Massive Attack though and there both associated with the Bristol sound. The new Portishead album is quite good as well

OK, I did think Tricky had written for Portishead... Anyhow, it's his style I'm talking about really, which certainly had an influence on 'Dummy'.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.