• New on Unofficial Mills

KingTutsWWH

Big up Becky!

I think it's time we gave Becky a big welcome to the Scott Mills Show, and to UM as well. She is afterall gonna have to trawl through a fair few of our random thoughts as part of her job as Laura's replacement...

I've also noticed her increasing involvement in the show. Plenty of mentions and a female laugh (I think) in yesterday's show. Excellent!

HI BECKY! :) Good luck with Scott and Chappers (and us).

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Guest CancerForTheCure
If she sticks around. Not all team members remain long time.

whoa sounds very sinister :D

i haven't even seen her on the radio 1 website yet. even if they don't speak, there's usually a face to the name.

neither have i :|

she seems to be a female version of 'the one who's doesn't speak' :)

:)

I presume the blonde lady at the beginning of this clip is Becky. She is also on the Chappers dancing youtube clip.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I presume the blonde lady at the beginning of this clip is Becky. She is also on the Chappers dancing youtube clip.

the one putting the blindfold on scott ?

she doesn't say much :|

:)

Thanks Nati.

Good luck Becky, what a great job you have.....I'm sure it's a difficult job but must be good fun too! ;)

Laugh.Dance.Hoff