Unofficial Mills

Footie Fans

KingTutsWWH

Do obsessive football supporters get up your nose? Especially the way some of them identify themselves with their team: 'We scored an amazing goal last night...'.

As far as I know, none of my football obsessed friends play for the Premier League. It was the overpaid bloke on the pitch who scored the goal, not them!

The following clip made me laugh 'til I cried. It totally encompasses how I feel about 'footie bores'.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOfJjHozCEc[/ame]

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ahahaha, I saw that clip on telly last Thursday, if that doesn't prove that Mitchell and Webb are legends then I don't know what will. And they're absolutely 100% right... this clip pretty much sums up my attitude towards football, it's a game for f*ck's sake!!

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

As a fan who used to go weekly to every home and away game possible following Rangers the club does become almost a part of your life as you seem to spend so much time watching the team. Following the club every week almost makes you become part of the clubs family and I would imagine a lot of other footy fanatics like myself would feel the same. Bit off the subject here but check this out for mocking the poor Celtic fans as they lost against Rangers 1-0 at the weekend :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFBaanuFiVQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFBaanuFiVQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Rangers and Celtic are a prime example, there is a guy on another forum Im on (linky in my sig ;)) and he pretty much refused to talk to 'the hun' being an avid celtic fan, there are always rows over Jock Stein (Big Jock Knew!?!) etc and normally this sort of banter is healthy but is indeed more of a lifestyle then a hobbie

90758050lf4.jpg

I'm a avid liverpool (and Carlisle Utd) fan and tend to get a caught up in the games if i'm watching them in the pub. Less so at home tho.

Some people take it a bit too far though with some of the chants and the seeming hatred some alleged fans have for other teams. Whilst I'll generally mock my friends if liverpool beat them its generally good natured and lets not talk about the Man Utd result

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Football is not just a game, its a lifestyle, a culture and to support a club is to be part of that club, hence the 'we' won today. Without the supporters the game wouldn't be what it is

well said. let's just unleash the football haters on munchkin united and their fans, then everyones a winner.

on the grid.