Unofficial Mills

Greg James

welovemoyles

Who's your first then?

His BIG OL' USERNAME doesn't give it away?

It's nice that Greg is given some daylight every so often. It always seems to be the sunny days he's is on as well. I remember when he first did Sara (so to speak) I was listening in the sunshine. I'm sure he'll be a bit annoyed that he's stuck inside on these days!

The man is a top bloke. He read out the info from my text yesterday morning (monday) then said good morning to me... 25mins in right after Snoop doggs song. (James in irby)

Where's 'irby'?

He was good over the weekend. Am I allowed to mention the fact that Jessica Lares off of here has finally opened her Greg James fansite? It's really good, but not nearly as good as UM quite yet. Sorry Jessica.;)

PS. This is probably 'cos I prefer Scott though.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

It was great to hear Greg in the daytime instead of having to listen again. I mean - get up at 4am? And poor Greg has to get up way before that!

He's definitely up in my favourites with Scott, Moyles, Jo Whiley, Zane and Colin. That's pretty good going for someone so new.

I'm only guessing, but maybe Greg will be doing a more popular slot in the not too distant future? Hope so, anyway. :)

UM is a nice place

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CancerForTheCure
Doesnt my title give it away?

I thought you weren't allowed usernames that "display a likeness to names of Radio 1 team members" :)? Jono, inconsistency or favouritism :D?

There's lots of love for Greg on UM. It would be stupendous if he could stand in for Edith. Probably not gonna happen though. Shame.

It would be superb. Im only up early enough 1 day a week to catch the last 1 and half of his show but I always listen again. He has a lot of charisma... FLASH FLASH :hahaha:

james_ryder.png