Unofficial Mills

Sheriff Scott Mills?

Jono

I love the fact the legendary Roy Waller off of BBC Radio Norfolk has just become Sheriff of Norwich. There should be a campaign to make Scott the Sheriff of Southampton.

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/news/storyrss.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED11%20Mar%202008%2015%3A55%3A03%3A307

Umm, what exactly does a Sheriff in this country do?

I did wonder if it meant he was in charge of policing the city like off of America :D Supposedly not...

"The Sheriff's duties include attending civic functions and award ceremonies and acting as an ambassador for Norwich. The sheriff also has use of the sheriff's parlour based in City Hall and has ceremonial robes to wear at functions. Past sheriffs include Brenda Arthur and Bryan Gunn. The current sheriff is Nick Williams who will give up the role in May."

Upon research Southampton already has one, perhaps they could sort one out for a particular part of Southampton Scott's from. Or failing that he can be Sheriff 571.

http://www.southampton.gov.uk/thecouncil/thecouncil/organisation/mayorsoffice/sheriff.asp

There should be a campaign to make Scott the Sheriff of Southampton.

Oh he so should be sheriff, although he'd have to go to all the Christmas choir concerts and such, and they are dull as anything to sit through. He'd only end up on the wine and embarrassing himself.

(Scott could be Sheriff of Eastleigh (a borough), seeing as that's where he's actually from.)

He, Chappers and Laura could become the mighty crime fighters of the country, sending yobs fleeing to the cells :D

Seriously, I wouldn't want to see our Scott getting hurt on the streets, I feel all protective haha.