Unofficial Mills

Was I right to book two pairs of tickets?

Jono

Alright, so I booked tickets to see Jimmy Carr yesterday. I was unaware he was doing another date in Norwich so rushed to get my hands on some. I ended up in Row R upstairs. 'R' for rubbish - but it's the theatre and you tend to get a good view wherever you sit.

Logged in just a minute ago and spotted there were seats available in Row A upstairs. Possibly the best tickets I could get my hands on and for the same price.

Being me, and not having much money, I went and brought this pair as well. Now I've ended up with four tickets, but two good tickets as well. I'm sure someone will buy the other tickets though... but would you have done what I did?

They wont cancel the others, I got 4 tickets to the England game against Croatia at the new Wembley and only two of my mates could come, The ticket office wouldnt cancel it so I sold the ticket outside the ground :D

They'd probably cancel my Row A tickets anyway. These ticket office people seem to get easily confused ;)

I haven't done the same, but I bought an £80 ticket for a festival, and now I've decided I don't want to go to it, because I won't have enough for my Leeds ticket. Forgotten Valley Festival ticket, anyone?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

When are you going to see Jimmy Carr?

I might be interested in buying them, if it's a pair of tickets.

And back to the point, i wouldn't have brought 2 pairs of tickets. It seems like a bit of a waste of money. But, you can always flog them and make some extra cash.