Unofficial Mills

Girls Vs. Boys

Chaos

I don't differentiate between the sexes when it comes to driving. From my view point 80-90% of all drivers are incapable unobservant idiots who rarely have a clue about what's going on outside their little metal coffins.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

I don't differentiate between the sexes when it comes to driving. From my view point 80-90% of all drivers are incapable unobservant idiots who rarely have a clue about what's going on outside their little metal coffins.

Hmm..I take it you don't drive? :hahaha:

I think the worst drivers are usually old people. I think people should have to retake the test after a certain age.

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

Hmm..I take it you don't drive? :hahaha:

I think the worst drivers are usually old people. I think people should have to retake the test after a certain age.

my nans husband drives 20 mile an hour everywhere but gets up to 40 on the motorway when i am in the car i am nearly crying :shock:

Kitty <3

my nans husband drives 20 mile an hour everywhere but gets up to 40 on the motorway when i am in the car i am nearly crying :shock:

hahaha!! Sounds like a very 'caring, conscientious driver'...! :hahaha:

My taid does like, 20 miles, then he'll jump up to 35, thn kind of wind back down to about 20 again. It can be quite scary :hahaha:

As a rule I find that people who passed the test first time are the most reckless drivers and the most likely to crash soon after. I try to avoid going in their cars. I don't drive myself. My dad drove into the side of a bus.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

isn't just me who thinks danni and marc should flirt on private messages instead then?

Clearly not. Who said anything about flirting anyway?? We're having a discussion, currently about old people driving cars..if thats your idea of flirting, well...:hahaha:

As a rule I find that people who passed the test first time are the most reckless drivers and the most likely to crash soon after. I try to avoid going in their cars. I don't drive myself. My dad drove into the side of a bus.

my dads frind drove dads car into the side of a lorry my dad was not amused although he cant say anything he is the worst driver i know

Kitty <3

Clearly not. Who said anything about flirting anyway?? We're having a discussion, currently about old people driving cars..if thats your idea of flirting, well...

i didn't say you were doing it well but to reply to everything she says makes it pretty obvious! and it clogs up my e-mail inbox :x

I've been in cars several times where another car drives/slides into the back of us, normally due to ice, though occasionally due to stupidity.

i didn't say you were doing it well but to reply to everything she says makes it pretty obvious!

I reply to anything anyone says to me! Oooh, watch out, I'm flirting with you..!

and it clogs up my e-mail inbox

Turn the thing off then!

the car insurance quotes i got before settling for £950 a year were awful. i don't know about girl drivers, but i am paying that becuase of tw*ts.

i guess it would be horribly sexist if they did things just for men, i don't see that hair advert as much these days...

on the grid.