Unofficial Mills

Textual Accidents

Jono

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah!! Thats actually true, she has so many phones you'd think she had 6 arms! :|

I do have others too, you know...

Oh yeh all your internet girlfriends :lol: <3

I have four phones actually :P

One for ringing Jamie

One for modeling

One for ringing my friends

One for people to borrow

=]

My friend has a habit of texting me when he means to text other people, usually when I'm right next to him. It's a good way of keeping tabs on what he's sending to other people. Like the other night, we were in a club, he said he'd text another friend to let him know we were there, but texted me instead. Silly boy.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I love random messages people send when their drunk...like "i lobe yew.."An your like WTF...Until you fall back to sleep..Then when you ask them about it, they have forgotten...

Who in the hell sent you a message saying "I lobe yew"? :hahaha:

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

I've done the classic one of texting a friend to tell them about a guy I really like, and sending the message to the guy in question by accident.

This is sort of similar... When I was at uni and we didn't have internet access I used to go on web messenger on my phone a lot. I don't know whether it's been changed since I've used it, but it used to be really confusing to use and you couldn't see who you were sending a message to until after it had been sent. That resulted in me sending a lot of messages to the wrong people. I once told my friend Dave "I love you", which left me with lots of explaining to do, as no one really knew about the guy I was seeing at the time!

• 1 month later...
Guest CancerForTheCure

I got a few from my ex last night and they just didn't make sense :P It's like a tradition that my ex and I text/call each other when we're drunk (unless we're drunk together :P), nothing sexual or emotional - we're good friends more than anything - just really really random. I think it's just that people think that when they are drunk, they can get away with anything.

One of my best friends nicknames is "Jona" and if you put that into a predictive text it comes up with "Knob". I've always got to be careful with that...

Also (thanks to predictive text) I also sent "Hello Heavier" which was meant to say "Hello Heather". That was also a difficult thing to explain.

The Heather/Heavier thing has happened to me too!! Also the letters of ASAP also spell crap in predictive text!!!! Gotta love the predictive text!!!!

My cousin has the same first name as a guy I was seeing at one point so I ahd to be very careful when texting them!!

As for drunk dialling I have to say I am not normally guilty of that. I have drunk dialled once in my life after my work Christmas Party and ended up talking to a "colleague" for about an hour about utter rubbish! :oops: Fortunately he didn't seem to mind and just laughed at me when I text to apologise in the morning!!!

glitzy.jpg

Guest CancerForTheCure
I've been really bad for accidental/drunken texts recently. Also phone calls to people at 4am, it's not good. Someone should confiscate my phone when I'm drunk :oops:

argh I know! I had to delete my ex-friend's number in the end 'cause I just kept calling him constantly!

I once attepted to call Flirt Divert to tell Scott I love him but then my phone died :P

My Gay Best Friend (who's not actually gay but I like to think he is) works in a restaurant and whenever I'm out without him, he has to take a break from work 'cause I just neeeeed to talk to someone on the phone :P

Ironic how I don't even like talking on the phone most of the time.

I've been really bad for accidental/drunken texts recently. Also phone calls to people at 4am, it's not good. Someone should confiscate my phone when I'm drunk :oops:

The person who invents mobile phone breathalyzer (sp?) attachments that switch your phone off till you are sober will make a fortune!!! I am sooo taking my idea to Dragon's Den! :heh:

glitzy.jpg

A drunk guy sent me a naked photo the other night. It was kind of funny except that I was trying to sleep. He sometimes calls/texts me when he's drunk, but he hadn't sent me any photos before.

I just texted my housemate 'looking forward to seeing you son' instead of 'soon' but noticed just in time.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure
Someone from work rang me at 5am on sunday morning. Lucky i was still up drinking otherwise they wouldnt have a head :D

oh wow, hardcore :shock: I'm usually gone by 1-2 a.m.