Unofficial Mills

Drunk and Disorderly...

pinky2

I was having a conversation with a mate on Saturday night when the conversation steered towards what he has got up to 'OR' has been accused of getting up to when drunk!!!....(Of which I couldnt divulge...if I value my life apparently!!)

Now im quite lucky and have a 'nack' of remembering what I've done when im drunk, but now im curious to find out if/what people have been told about themselves after a few drinks....??

This is no time to be shy...come on the weathers c*ap, we could all do with a laugh......:D

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves

I was having a conversation with a mate on Saturday night when the conversation steered towards what he has got up to 'OR' has been accused of getting up to when drunk!!!....(Of which I couldnt divulge...if I value my life apparently!!)

Bah!!

I have some...interesting stories! And some (claire!) which were made up about me :confused: but we shouldn't go into that too much! 8)

Once, on a night out, whilst already pretty steaming, got into a conversation with an old guy about the War(!). After about 8 Jack Daniel shots (fair enough to the old guy, he kept up with me!), me and the mates left to go home. While walking along the prom to where we were getting picked up, I (obviously) couldn't walk straight. After falling over onto the beach stones, my mate decided I was attempting suicide by throwing myself into the sea - baring in mind that the tide was about 3 - 400 feet out!

Then of course, theres the old "did stuff with a girl I didn't really want to do anything with". Mind you, I was so drunk, she literally pulled me up the stairs.. not the best night (well, not for me, anyway :oops:)

I'll post more as I remember them from my 'extensive drinking career'.

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

I've never really 'not remembered' things that happened after drinking. I've wondered why they happened, but not what happened.

The thing I don't get is how people can miraculously forget the time they spend slumped with their head in the toilet throwing up, or, in the case of my housemate, the time they spend throwing up in bars, on the floor, around the toilet, in the street...... then just go out drinking again the next day.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

i have gotten drunk one and i was with a load of guys, one being one of my ex's i passed out and got taken advantage of but thats all i am saying

Blimey thats a bit dark to lighten the thread considerably I've just done the usual things really. Fall asleep in club toilets etc although i have wore up in a park with a girl, thankfully it was summer. Also at a party woke up with someone and we weren't sure if we'd done anything :oops:which is never good.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Usually 'feeding' plants tomato sauce, running around spraying people with fly spray, sticking flash wipes on people's backs, singing the YMCA in a pub full of randomers, and greeting every person as they entered a random party I was at. It's all fun in my world...

i don't drink as much as i used to, not now my best friend dosen't come out as much becuase he is tied down. and since i started driving i choose to do that more.

but on a sunday i sometimes let lose and hammer down the goods now and again, i've still got it.

as for disorder, well i can mostly keep my control but i always see plenty of it around. so theres lots of amusement.

on the grid.

I've never really 'not remembered' things that happened after drinking. I've wondered why they happened, but not what happened.

The thing I don't get is how people can miraculously forget the time they spend slumped with their head in the toilet throwing up, or, in the case of my housemate, the time they spend throwing up in bars, on the floor, around the toilet, in the street...... then just go out drinking again the next day.

It's the same with me, I've always remembered what I've done after drinking but wondered why the hell I'd done them. Like when I went round to a friend's house on the night of our housewarming party and ended up randomly stealing his housemate's jacket, 'cos it was just sitting there in the living room. I wasn't really that drunk at the time but all the same I probably wouldn't have done it if I was completely sober. But that's the worst I've done so far, most of the time I just laugh a lot and talk random rubbish.

And yeah, I don't get how people can do this whole drinking and throwing up thing for days on end, there's no way I'd be able to.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Went out on Saturday night (in Portsmouth) and told anyone who'd listen that I was actually really in Glasgow. Also have a mystery purchase on my credit card under the name "Jamella". Should be interesting to see what that is when I pick it up from the post office tomorrow...

Usually 'feeding' plants tomato sauce, running around spraying people with fly spray, sticking flash wipes on people's backs, singing the YMCA in a pub full of randomers, and greeting every person as they entered a random party I was at. It's all fun in my world...

You do that on a normal day jono :D

sorry couldn't resist :*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

Managing my finances after a night out is another thing I shouldn't do. I woke up in Freshers week one day and wondered where all my money had gone from my bank account, then remembered setting up a savings account at about 3am and putting all my money in it. Internet banking makes it too easy for me to do transactions when I'm not likely to remember having done them.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'