Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

My neighbour is beyond annoying now. He has a new open top car, which he stands up in like the statue of liberty, waving to people. All "look at me, look at me, look at me".... Arrrgh.

This is the one who, when I had to deal with the Housing Minister (and numerous other people) said he didn't have time to help, yet had the time to 1. Buy a new car 2. Join a golf club 3. Find a new job. 4. Send me texts saying we should have an affair.

I think he has been talking about me to another lady nearby, as she has begun snorting at me like a pig, or generally ignoring me.

Anyway, off to speak to a landlord next Wednesday about moving, so hopefully will get away from all this at some point this year.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I met someone about a month ago and we started dating, all was going well I thought, and it seemed to be until that suddenly changed yesterday.

I don't use twitter but she told me she did, and told me her username which I remembered and I occasionally had a look at it and I saw she wrote nice things about our dates. However yesterday was different, it was clear she wasn't in a good mood when we were on our date as she was very hungover and had hardly any sleep. So i took to twitter when she nipped off to use the phone and say she had been bitching about me to the world. My crime? Simply doing what we had originally planned to do when she would rather have stayed in her bed, which she gave me absolutely no indication she wanted to do. So she left a lot earlier than planned yesterday due to her phonecall and I didnt hear from her this morning which was unusual, although deep down I knew that it wasn't going to have any other result.

She had made up her mind either yesterday or today that it was to end and when we spoke on facebook she was reasonably decent about it, I'm not ready for a relationship, you're a lovely guy but I'm not right for you etc etc, however she then gloated about it on twitter later so I told her I knew about what had been written there. I've no doubt she no longer considers me to be a lovely guy and her latest one on there which was aimed at me was without a doubt anger and hate laiden. I just wish I knew what had caused the sudden change of feeling about me, I think something happened when she was out on Friday night but I guess I'll never know.

Not impressed with censorship

Well I met someone about a month ago and we started dating, all was going well I thought, and it seemed to be until that suddenly changed yesterday.

I don't use twitter but she told me she did, and told me her username which I remembered and I occasionally had a look at it and I saw she wrote nice things about our dates. However yesterday was different, it was clear she wasn't in a good mood when we were on our date as she was very hungover and had hardly any sleep. So i took to twitter when she nipped off to use the phone and say she had been bitching about me to the world. My crime? Simply doing what we had originally planned to do when she would rather have stayed in her bed, which she gave me absolutely no indication she wanted to do. So she left a lot earlier than planned yesterday due to her phonecall and I didnt hear from her this morning which was unusual, although deep down I knew that it wasn't going to have any other result.

She had made up her mind either yesterday or today that it was to end and when we spoke on facebook she was reasonably decent about it, I'm not ready for a relationship, you're a lovely guy but I'm not right for you etc etc, however she then gloated about it on twitter later so I told her I knew about what had been written there. I've no doubt she no longer considers me to be a lovely guy and her latest one on there which was aimed at me was without a doubt anger and hate laiden. I just wish I knew what had caused the sudden change of feeling about me, I think something happened when she was out on Friday night but I guess I'll never know.

Social media is nothing but a hinder to relationships. Makes me wonder if I'd of had it easier myself if I were as old as I am now 10 or 12 years ago instead.

DC has also had recent women trouble too, surprise surprise.

Well this girl who works at the same place I work at on Saturdays messaged me on my birthday last month, wishing me a happy birthday. I said thanks, and she pushed the conversation on some more which kind of lead me to think she at least liked me. Anyway we got chatting about stuff, and she was going away for a few days. I asked her if she'd like to go out sometime when she came back and she said she'd think about it. We carried on chatting and flirting about in the meantime.

I asked her again when she got back and I didn't get a response. Yet we carried on chatting normally. I left it a week or so and thought I'd ask her again, which was last Wednesday. Since then she hasn't said a thing to me, and totally ignored me Saturday. Mind you I may have been as bad on Saturday, as I was fucked off with having someone turn cold on me like that with no reason.

I've been back through EVERYTHING and I can't find out what has caused this. The same thing has happened to me a few times in the last couple of years, which is starting to make me think that it's me. If it is then OK, but I can't correct my mistakes if I don't know what they are.

Can't get the entire thing out of my head, you think I would be used to it by now. I keep unknowingly clicking on her facebook profile, but I know that nothing can come of this now. I need to find someone else to take me away from it all really.

on the grid.

Women really are a mystery DC.

Over the last few days I've been able to piece together what I think my problem has been. As I said everything was fine on Friday night and initially on Saturday morning she was ok as well. However she said something to me about how her friends thought it was strange she'd be with someone as "straight edged" as me as she usually seems to go for the bad boy type, which to be honest came as a surprse to me as she always came across as thoughtful considerate etc and frankly too intelligent to go for those sorts. I made a joke about if I ever saw her with one of those I should just disappear, she said no and nothing moer was said about that.

Fast forward to the tweets and there were 2 references over the weekend to me being a bus driver, and I remembered I had made a couple of comments relevant to our trip into town that were bus related, although I maintain they were appropriate to what we were doing at the time, and a joke about going to work for something to do this week before shows because i was bored and it wasn't taken as a joke. Her dating page has been changed from saying she wants a guy to bring her flowers to now saying that flower typ guys end up being boring.

I think its safe to say that last week her friends took the decision that I was boring based on the fact I don't drink. Its a stupid attitude to take but sadly I have come across it many a time before, some people simply can't accept that someone can be sober and still have a good time. This then planted the idea in her head and the unfortunate combination of her being tired, badly hungover, and with womens problems, made her much more irritable and she picked up on what I'd said and came to the conclusion I had nothing going on in my life. I don't know why she didnt talk to me about it rather than just jumping ship, perhaps it was to try and spare my feelings I'll never know.

I've tried to get in touch with her about it, she didn't answer the phone when I called and the following text explaining why I called was also ignored. I wanted to see if it was something that could be worked through but I'm having to accept that I'm not going to ever hear from her again. Its frankly ruined my fortnight off work and because of it all I'm really not looking forward to going back to work on Monday. I've had friends being supportive but I think the mess that my head is in is going to take a long time to get sorted out.

• 3 weeks later...

Well less than 2 weeks after 'ditching' me she had started seeing someone else and according to Facebook he is now the boyfriend. I feel shit, all I can think about is her/us and what could have been while she has moved onto someone else so quickly, clearly she meant a lot more to me than I did to her. I remember on our 5th date, pretty much 5 weeks in, she told me normally she would be scared off at the prospect of getting serious but with me she didn't feel scared by it and how she had been talking to her friend about it only a couple nights before.

I've been racking my brains to think about what I could have done and should have done not only on our last date but also in general to have made her want to be with me. I know I need to try and find hobbies or interests, I know I might need to consider becoming an occasional drinker, I know I need to learn to stop talking about work, I need some selling points, something that actually makes women want me. I'm too much of a safe option and I've paid the price by losing someone that very quickly meant a lot to me.

1. You are well rid of this chick. Sounds like a complete "player".

2. You already HAVE selling points : a. you have a job b. the discipline to attend it c. considerate of others.

3. Never sure adding alcohol is necessary. You don't need a drink to give you a personality.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Well I've given the alcohol a shot and it wasn't all that bad. I can easily live without it but at least I know I am able to do it if needs be.

In time I'll come to agree that I'm well rid but for the time being she is still all I can think about. Its a ridiculous situation to be in, we've been apart for as long as we were seeing eachother now but every day I wake up with a sick feeling knowing I lost her and going it all over in my head about how if I'd just thought a bit more about the hangover and how bad it was that I may have been bumped up to boyfriend status already.

I thought a bit about how I try and appear to others, particularly my image, and in all honesty I've tried to do what I can to be appealing to people and its got to the point where I'm not entirely sure what my image actually is any more. Maybe I tried to hard to look smart and presentable which contributed to me being dull. From having seen the guy she is with now, perhaps the trainers and hoody (ie real me) type is more what she likes on a day to day business. My mind still isn't a good place to be right now.

Well I've given the alcohol a shot and it wasn't all that bad. I can easily live without it but at least I know I am able to do it if needs be.

In time I'll come to agree that I'm well rid but for the time being she is still all I can think about. Its a ridiculous situation to be in, we've been apart for as long as we were seeing eachother now but every day I wake up with a sick feeling knowing I lost her and going it all over in my head about how if I'd just thought a bit more about the hangover and how bad it was that I may have been bumped up to boyfriend status already.

I thought a bit about how I try and appear to others, particularly my image, and in all honesty I've tried to do what I can to be appealing to people and its got to the point where I'm not entirely sure what my image actually is any more. Maybe I tried to hard to look smart and presentable which contributed to me being dull. From having seen the guy she is with now, perhaps the trainers and hoody (ie real me) type is more what she likes on a day to day business. My mind still isn't a good place to be right now.