• New on Unofficial Mills

popbitcher

What sucks in your life?

Stress. On top of the flat business I've got a couple of worries at work. The more I stress the more tired i get, the more likely I am to not pay full attention which in turn leads to worries, stress and tiredness.

I also need sleep, Going from a week of back shift to earlies with only one day off in between has left me absolutely shattered. Having some very bizarre thing going on in my mind, and my head is a complete mess at the moment.

Not impressed with censorship

Stress. On top of the flat business I've got a couple of worries at work. The more I stress the more tired i get, the more likely I am to not pay full attention which in turn leads to worries, stress and tiredness.

I also need sleep, Going from a week of back shift to earlies with only one day off in between has left me absolutely shattered. Having some very bizarre thing going on in my mind, and my head is a complete mess at the moment.

Don't you just hate it when you have a friend and they change when they get into a relationship?

I have a friend, or had, who knows, who I used to speak to all the time. Anything they wanted to speak about and I'd usually hear about it, be it work or friends or their love life, sometimes going into unusually specific details about the love life infact. So anyways they met someone and of course I heard all about them and how stunning they were (although personally I didn't see it whatsoever but I kept my mouth shut). This developed into what is now a long term reationship and it seems they are rarely apart.

In the last 7 months I've seen them just once, now I know this is partly down to me now working a lot more hours in a week than I used to but I've tried to make the effort to keep in touch with them when I could. I admit when I was with my last girlfriend I accidently drifted apart from a lot of my friends so some would say that this is karma, but it really pisses me off when I can see that they're still making the effort to go and see others who live elsewhere yet I'm only 15 minutes away and nothing, we're even on the same bloody bus route! When I was last off work I asked if they wanted a catch up and got a bit of a vague response about possibly being off one day but no plans were made. A few days later I was asked what I was doing one day and I said I was working but would have been free after work, but nope they were only seeing if I'd be able to give the pair of them a lift to the airport as they were going on holiday.

Sorry about the long speech, seems I'm unable to do a shorter version whenever I want a moan about something.....

And your keys?

all the chavs are yapping about that on bacefook, fill me in (like craig david) because i don't have a clue what it's about. understand i'm not sad enough to watch saturday night tv yet.

on the grid.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LT--h2GjaAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's annoyingly catchy. Or maybe just annoying, I haven't decided yet.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Lenny Henry shouldda stuck with his BBC chat/comedy shows (and at least some of his hair) judging by that...

he's stopping at the premier inn in birmingham if you want to drop by and tell him!

on the grid.

And that video is the reason people in Britain should be allowed to carry a gun, so we can deal with the likes of him........

i like the line "unsually specific details"... Megalolz

Bearing in mind this is a family forum (kinda), all I shall say is I was left in no doubt as to why she was so tired, positions, and just how sore her legs were as a result lol

all the chavs are yapping about that on bacefook, fill me in (like craig david) because i don't have a clue what it's about. understand i'm not sad enough to watch saturday night tv yet.

I really don't know how far this guy is gonna get in the competition, once the initial interest in him is over. He will have to do something to top this now !! I found it catchy initially, now it's just annoying.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

i gotta get me one of those kids so i can have a year off!

Unfortunately you don't get paid for it so getting a wage again will be nice!

Not nice to have to leave the little one.:(

Yeah, I'm dreading that part of it. Looking forward to getting that Friday feeling again though! :)

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

i gotta get me one of those kids so i can have a year off!

A year off would certainly be nice, but I dunno if I could put up with a kid under my feet for the further 15.

EXAMS. WHYYYYYYYYYYY?

I only have six this year, but I'm stressed as hell. And then I have random mock tests next week that aren't even related to the exams I'm taking this year. :(

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

A year off would certainly be nice, but I dunno if I could put up with a kid under my feet for the further 15.

It'd probably be a lot like being around Viv... neither are experiences I think I'm ready for.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Day started well enough .... Enjoying sitting in the sun listening to jazz, etc.... then decided to walk on further and all hell broke loose. Major rain shower, and i wound up under a tree, desperate. sat there ages, then wound up talking to the tree. eventually, had to ring a taxi and run for it. unpleasant woman who just looked at me dripping as if i was quite, quite mad. still, overall not a bad day out.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

unpleasant woman who just looked at me dripping as if i was quite, quite mad.

I refer you to this which you said merely 2 sentences previously.....

sat there ages, then wound up talking to the tree.

We've all at some point had our eye on someone who it turns out is either taken or not playing for the same team as we do. This happened last night when I was ouy for a friens birthday and was hoping to chat with a friend of a friend and see if it went anywhere, we've known eachother a while but never really see eachother so I saw no harm in trying. Anyways I conceeded defeat when someone asked her where her boyfriend was as there was no point in hoping it would go any further than just a conversation.

This reminded me of a very simple wristband type system I co-created last summer to help identify those who are available. Consisting of 6 colours (3 for relationship status, and 3 for sexuality), the wearer would choose one of each, or perhaps only one as I shall now explain.

Red, orange and green. These indicate their availabilty to others. Green - single and open to the idea of being chatted up. Orange - open relationship but still wouldn't refuse a bit of attention from others. Red - in a relationship or otherwise not interested in anyone chatting them up at all.

Pink, blue and purple. These indicate sexuality. Pink - an interest in guys, while pink would probably be assosciated with an interest in females it can also be seen as a bit of a gay colour and the idea of using it to attract female attention seems a bit odd in my opinion. Blue - an interest in girls. Purple - an interest in both.

Personally I think this is a great idea, and although it wouldn't stop the type of people that are drawn to those who are in a relationship it would definitly go some way to helping to limit it.