popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's so icy and dangerous out there...I'm scared of the ice:cry:

Can someone please phone in sick for me today I feel the need for a duvet day??

I almost stayed in bed today. I convinced myself to get up and then explain I don't have any lectures. But then realised my lectures are important so I must go in.

I got a letter about the HPV jabs, but I haven't been given a date yet. I don't wanna go! :(

I got told that for about £600 I could have the jabs. Not that the doctors here would get any cut of that of course.... they just care about our health obviously :rolleyes:

Ended up having a more than slightly awkward conversation with my GP at Freshers Fair where he was saying that it's most effective if the person receiving the jab is "not sexually active". I didn't say aaanything, but I don't think it's worth £600.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Second cervical cancer jab tomorrow :(

Oh poor you. I'm having my third one done very soon, but my father hasn't made an appointment with the doctor yet - and I never have the time to make one!

Not looking forward to it :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

The stupid Uni system made me change my password again. It requires one that is at least 8 characters, containing letters, numbers and upper and lower case. It makes it really hard to make something memorable.

I changed it but now it keeps saying the password is wrong when I try and get on my email. I don't know how many tries I get before it locks me out of the system. Stupid crap.

Management are being complete dickheads. They won't let me start at my regular time tomorrow (I usually do 5.30-9.30 but because of Christmas opening we stay until 9.30 meaning I start an hour earlier too) despite the fact that I've repeatedly told them that my bus gets me here for five because "we're not allowed to give overtime at the moment". I wouldn't have a problem with that except I've done 10 extra hours already this week because they made me. Fecking middle management.

Now I'm all tired and have such a busy few days ahead of me. :(

Arggh a parcel arrived for me but my brother told them I don't live here because he's being an arse. I don't even know what it was because I've got so many things I'm waiting for. :(

Silly git! I hope it was his Christmas present. If I were you I'd tell him it was, and not bother to get him anything. Ha! That'd teach him.;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

That's really harsh. I agree with Nati's suggestion. He doesn't deserve a present. I mean if he's gone to all the trouble of answering the door, how much more effort is it to receive the parcel...

This essay I'm writing is dragging on... and on... and on... and on :( I think it is true that work expands to fill however much time it can, so I should really be starting it tomorrow.

Silly git! I hope it was his Christmas present. If I were you I'd tell him it was, and not bother to get him anything. Ha! That'd teach him.;)

It was my momma's, so I'm not happy. And I've already bought all his, because I'm a lovely person. It's sorted with the delivery company now though so I should get my hands on it.

Another parcel related thing which sucks: I ordered gifts through Oxfam Unwrapped, only to discover they're lost in the post! Last thing I ever do for charity. ;)

Seriously annoyed. Boyf is off at his work Christmas event. I just wanted to settle down at home in front of HIGNFY with my Thai green curry, which is a treat for me as he hates it. But the s*dding huge, stupidly complicated telly that we have isn't bloody working! Verrrrrrry grumpy Nati indeed! Hmmmph! and Grrrr too for good measure!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Nope. What are they? Course I bloody well have. The TV just switches on to one channel and makes a loud noise and won't change to any other channels. Wanted to see I'm a Celeb final too.:(

Edit: On a positive note the curry's delicious. Not as good as mine, but still rather good.

Turns out I'd not been overpaid. They just managed to over pay me in October so they took it all away in November. Basically rather than looking at my sign-in sheet they did a calculation and didn't realise I changed my hours half way through October and not at the start :rolleyes:

I'm also sinking lower into my overdraft again. Can't wait university to finish and present shopping to stop!

I'm on hiatus from talking to one of my best friends because I have to be for the sake of my mental health. I don't like it and just want to talk to him and curl up in a little ball but I can't.

Also, organised many things to keep busy this week and now I can't go York tomorrow and I might not be going cinema on Friday. I need to be busy because I can't stop to think. Gah.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

I think me and an ugly guy were groping at a party I've just been to. Oh dear.

Alcohol does that... I managed to accidentally pull a very desperate guy on Thursday night. Then I did the "I have to go now!" and ran away (well I did have to go) but he wasn't very happy about it and I felt bad. It wasn't my fault though. I was just dancing with him because my friends had disappeared during a good song, he got the wrong idea though.

Hopefully there won't be any photos Grace, so it never happened ;)

I'm sorry to hear things have got that bad with your best friend Bumble, hopefully he'll work out whatever's going on with him and you'll be able to talk properly again.