Unofficial Mills

Firstie

Kitai

Hiya,

I'm new here (hope I've put this in the right place)! I've probably only started listening regularly to Radio 1 for about two weeks. I'm enjoying it!!

The shows I usually catch are Scott Mills and also Edith Bowman.

Had a few firsts for me today. This morning was the first time I caught Greg James' show, the first time I've had anything read out on air (which was by Greg), and the first time I'd recieved an email from a radio DJ (again, which was from Greg).

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi really.

:D

Hurrah, I do like it when we get fresh faces.

Welcome along! If you're lucky you might see Greg lurking on here.

Hey thanks for the welcome! It's nice to be here.

Haha, really? I've been feeling really really low lately, unfortunatly. But he made my day today (well, techiquelly yesterday now), to be honest.

Fun things are fun!! :P

Welcome to the madhouse Sam... hope you don't mind me calling you Sam, I prefer people to call me by my real name anyway 'cos I'm fed up with my username, haha. Hope you're enjoying it on here so far... :D

Thankies for the welcome, Helen!!

Naa, I don't mind if you call me Sam. I usually use people's usernames when I'm on forums (unless they ask different; like yourself). I don't really mind either way though. Hehe!!

And yeah, I am enjoying it so far, thanks. Hehe!!

Got to ask, as we've had a number of new people the last 24 hours. How did you find out about us?

I actually heard Scott Mills mention this site on-air, and I checked it out the other week I think it was, but I didn't notice the forum part. I was looking at the picture of all those people in that glass box on the main page. Hahaha!!