Unofficial Mills

Why does chappers hate geek world so much?

popbitcher

What age r u Andy B?? If u don't mind me asking, just wondered if I was younger than u..

Everyone on here is 'unofficially' younger than Andy! :rolleyes:

He can still recall the days dinosaurs had feathers, he has had breakfast with a dodo and survived the sinking of the Titanic! He just stood on Leonardo DC's head!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

He loves us really - what's not to love?

Jono probably helps to generate at least a quarter of his material for the show.

Don't like Chopper anyway, he smells.... :bah:

Chappers is just jealous because it's named after Scott, perhaps if it was unofficialchappers he may be more interested?, well perhaps not!

It's just different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm not a particular far of World of Warcraft and I think people who play that are a bit geeky and sad. Yet I spend my days checking out UM CM.net, facebook, stuff to do with my iPhone and a website devoted to my fav tv show.

Everyone has to draw the line somewhere but I suspect half of it is put on and the other half not understanding the "community" feel these sites have.

It's like a soap opera this place at times!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

It generates publicity for the site though. Scott can hardly go on about it all the time else the BBC is showing favouritism "other fan sites are also available" but by Chopper having a moan they can get around that because Jono's hardly likely to sue is he?

Well maybe when he goes to uni and is a bit strapped for cash!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Any team member is welcome to hate the website, it's not in their job description to like it. I never had any intentions to build a website for more than ten people or even think I'd have any communication with the team, so I see it as a bonus. That said the love and mentions keep my motivation going on what is now a much tougher job (and more of a duty!) compared to four years ago.

Anyway, you'd all have hearts attack if Chopper was nice about us. Probably best for your health he's mean!

I find Chappers hilarious. Him and Scott complement one another perfectly.

This website is just a source of amusement (and gags) for him. That's fine by me.

We don't talk about the Scott Mills show ALL the time for God's sake.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I can exclusively reveal that foir many years Chappers has been battling a rare addiction to internet chat forums.Up until a couple of years ago he wa sin fact himself a fully certified 'geek' and has had profesional treatment to get it sorted out.He is naturally desperate to avoid being tempted ino his internet obsessed world again so forces himself to pretend he hates anything related to th enet.

i know that chopper talking about us gets the site more noticed which is obviously good for the site.

... and im not bothered if he thinks we are geeks, i still like him & think he is funny, even if he isn't so keen on us or says he isn't, i bet he is on here all the time, scheming ways to take us down ;)

:)

I can exclusively reveal that foir many years Chappers has been battling a rare addiction to internet chat forums.Up until a couple of years ago he wa sin fact himself a fully certified 'geek' and has had profesional treatment to get it sorted out.He is naturally desperate to avoid being tempted ino his internet obsessed world again so forces himself to pretend he hates anything related to th enet.

This is why we should always trust him.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk