27th January to 2nd February 2008

Jono

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Jack has a code word to tell the street when Vera dies, it's - Smeera my hee fee hee!" :D

I can't believe You've Been Framed got about 5 million viewers this week. Where are these closet viewers, come out now!

Haha, Jonathan Wilkes. Oh dear. Remember the days when they used to pretend to be in an actual comedy house and walk around and sit on furniture?

Thank goodness it's just voiceovers now. Not being funny, but when Wogan goes to the place in the sky... well Harry has to do Eurovision.

It's growing on me. When it's properly out as a single I might properly like it. That's when it happens... Bloody late releases.

I'm so glad they put TV Burp on at a decent time these days. No Dancing On Ice to interrupt it.

I wish they'd do away with the American clips though on YBF.

Harry Hill is a bit of an acquired taste, like olives and spinach. Wasn't at all keen on him until recently.

TV Burp and You've Been Framed make my Saturday evening now though!

Annoyed we missed last episode, but think it's on tonight at 8pm ITV2

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Haha I laughed at the gran comment.

Isn't it funny how it has always been £250 for those clips. Surely inflation means you get a lot more these days? And is that just for the once? I'd hope it was for repeats too, you'd be minted then!

Scott should send in some Most Haunted clips. See if they notice it's not amateur.

Right time for tea. Speak to you all at six!

What happens if your dad is transvestite? 'Ask your mother, oh wait, that's me'.

I thought meeting the family comes just before the marriage. Hmmm. Sounds like an episode of Meet The Fockers.

Hello again.

Who's knocking around for after six then?

I'm always knocked up and listening.

I'm waiting for Scott's pause for thought. 'Remember kids, do something you've never done before today. Go home and watch James Bond, go eat pasta, and even watch an episode of Friends'.

Have you noticed Scott's started saying 'All New Flirt Divert' in a You've Been Framed stylee. Was the stuff he played last week old stuff then?

I have so many clips that I need to send to YBF. My cousin with no teeth singing some weird song, and my granddad riding a go kart and it turning upside down. Bless him.

Scott should have used the graveyard sound for that last caller, haha.

I'm always knocked up and listening.

I'm waiting for Scott's pause for thought. 'Remember kids, do something you've never done before today. Go home and watch James Bond, go eat pasta, and even watch an episode of Friends'.

Or 'Frasier', it's soooooooooooo funny.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.