• Peter Dickson (voiceover guy)
    • Circus of Horrors
    • The cheerleaders
    • Atomic Kitten plus Emma Chawner

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't have a tracklisting for the Wonder Years up on the Radio 1 pages do they? Would be a good idea.

We used to compile one but it was too much effort, it's nicer to chill out on a Friday after the week. It's easier for people to come on here and ask themselves, or sometimes people like Baz post the tracks here.

We used to compile one but it was too much effort, it's nicer to chill out on a Friday after the week. It's easier for people to come on here and ask themselves, or sometimes people like Baz post the tracks here.

why thank you Jono , i love being appreciated for something thats why i like this website

Massive Attack and i think the track is called "Protection" from what i can remember

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!

who needs a tracklisting when u have me... :D

That's what made me think of it :D

Seems strange is all, because they do it for the Floorfillers, which is essentially just the same old club tracks that are probably pretty easy to track down. I've always thought the same about the Sunday lie-in, a tracklisting up on the site would be nice there as well.

The trouble is it gets to Friday and everyone gets a bit too tired to be doing things. Same here really. I think they did do the tracklisting on Scott's diary which Laura wrote up. But then they stopped the diary and we tookover for a year or two.

To be honest I find a lot of the tracks these days very similar anyway. Green Day always seems to be on.