6th January to 12th January 2008

Jono

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah - still ill here. I've had the flu and on top of that I've had a sinus infection for the past two months. Well that's what the doctors have decided. I had antibiotics before Christmas but they've decided they weren't strong enough. So have given me a larger dosage.

For those that missed Scott on the darts click here to watch it - before the Beeb upload their video and steal our glory!

Did anyone have A-Level module exams today? It seems exams are on for a lot of people at the moment.

I feel quite guilty as I've had 4 days off work, and I'm due to two weeks holiday before March. It's an easy life. Then again I deserve it, I'd rather be at work than coughing my guts out in bed.

Apparently complicated tends to mean 'slut'.

What's worse is the people that are looking for "Random Play" or "Whatever I Can Get". It's worrying when people actually admit that on their profile :P

Jamie Lynn Spears' boyfriend has reportedly dumped her because he does not believe he is the father of her unborn child.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a84239/pregnant-jamie-lynn-dumped-by-boyfriend.html

She's not really setting the best example for children either is she? I think they just all need to go on Jeremy Kyle. This would solve all her problems.