Unofficial Mills

Television Programming

Jono

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a story ;)

I don't watch X Factor. Although not fake, it reminds me of a panto. You see one of these shows, you've seen them all.

hah me and my little story eh?! mabye i should write a book like you suggested before..

yeah i started to watch the xfactor at first but then it started to get really boring,stupid and pointless and i lost the plot anyway.

too bad chenai went she was lovley!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Little Britain announcer Tom Baker is to take over BBC One continuity on Thursday evening to coincide with the launch of the third series of the comedy.

Baker will open the evening at 7pm with: "Hello telly viewers, you're watching the BBC One. At nine o'clock it's Little Britain - the greatest show in the history of broadcasting... but first it's time for The Great Big Bid. Oh mah sweet potatoes!"

At 7.30pm he will introduce EastEnders, saying: "In half an hour, Jenny Dickens' classic serial Bleak House. But first let's see what the poor people are up to in the first of two visits this evening to the Eastender."

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds26265.html

Haha, Comedy Dave was right about people recording just the best bits of Children In Need and not recording the 'serious' bits. I think we've all done that, but once you've seen the first hour of 'serious bits' you've seen them all.