11th November to 17th November 2007

Jono

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, by the way... I have a few questions about something from the short story we're writing...

Does this sound very wrong? We have no idea if it's okay and if we can say it like that.

"- Where have you put your ***** friends? They slowly approached.

- Soil to soil, dust to dust and rubbish to rubbish, Michael hissed and threw his empty beer can on the boy who had just spoken."

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

haha, okay. We weren't sure about the soil to soil... part. So I told the others that I would ask some people I know in England :D

Yeah, I'd write it like that! I hate this essay I'm doing...

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Good, because it's translated directly from Danish/German.

What is your essay about?

I had to rush my German work today!

It's Media: “To what extent has the feminist goal of equality with men become part of the dominant ideology in the UK? Use examples of representations of women in media texts in your answer.â€

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I had to rush my German work today!

It's Media: “To what extent has the feminist goal of equality with men become part of the dominant ideology in the UK? Use examples of representations of women in media texts in your answer.â€

Oh no, sounds hard. :confused:

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot