Unofficial Mills

11th November to 17th November 2007

Jono

Dr. Dre is eyeing 2008 for his first album in seven years, "Detox," but says the project will be his last. "I think it's time to move on," he tells the Los Angeles Times, calling rhyming "a young man's game." According to Interscope, there is no firm date for the album."

http://www.rapbasement.com/news/dr.-dre/dr.-dre-detox-to-be-my-last-album.html

He must have just decided that as soon as he heard Chopper's comments.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good actual afternoon all!

We had a guest speaker in college today. I think he was supposed to be talking about drugs, but he got a bit sidetracked because we kept shouting at him. Well, that's what you get when your name's Matt Damon...

Afternoon Kelly.

Haha, sounds great :D

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Good actual afternoon all!

We had a guest speaker in college today. I think he was supposed to be talking about drugs, but he got a bit sidetracked because we kept shouting at him. Well, that's what you get when your name's Matt Damon...

His name was Matt Damon? RANDOM!

Did anyone see I'm A Celebrity last night? Is it worth watching? Not caught it yet...

Scott should visit a changing room if that's the case about the hicquis. We had an odd science teacher who used to teach us all how to remove them. He said toothbrushes did it.

Scott is in a dirty mood these days. Now tell me this Louis Walsh text tennis isn't flirting.

He's just not getting it at home. Well he seems to be friends with Peter and Jordan, I'm sure one of them can help him.

oh no, the has-been's!

*stirring*

Wait till he starts playing Boyzone again.

So Kelly, is it right to take the day off when you've been dumped? You've just joined us. Discuss for 12 marks.

I'm thinking it might be right now... Because you don't a mardy cow in the office telling everyone they've been dumped all day. For that reason I'd tell them to go home. In terms of skiving though, it's bad!

Radio first - a man with a hoover!

So Kelly, is it right to take the day off when you've been dumped? You've just joined us. Discuss for 12 marks.

To be fair, it depends on how long you've been going out. Then again, should you take a day off if someone you quite fancy announces they have a new girlfriend? 'Cause that can be just as heartbreaking, trust me.

"A small cluster of split veins on the neck from sucking. Given by lovers during sex or make outs. Can cause the receiving person to moan."

I've yet to meet someone who moans at a lovebite... :confused: See you after the break.

I don't think we want to know that. Hmm local news at the moment just seems to be full of presenters panicking about bird flu. They even stood up to present the news today.

What happened to the sitar that is used in flash backs these days?

Urgh, there's a new Morrisons advert. Lulu walking around with her trolley through the streets. Denise Van Outen waving from the balcony, and then that football expert at the entrance of the supermarket. And they've made the Take That song all Christmassy.

Tell me you don't sing this one in an odd voice too. But then most people do the "konvict" and "wooo-ooo" bits.

Apparently the lead singer of Paramore is the girl most of my emo friends would most like to do. (I mean girls would love to do).

Paramore.jpg

She is quite hot.

Don't forget there's a repeat of Celebrity Scissorhands on BBC Three at about 11.00pm and on BBC One after midnight.