Unofficial Mills

11th November to 17th November 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, just listened to the Spice Girls greatest hits album and 'Voodoo' seems much stronger than this Headlice lark.

Well I'm in a good mood, got a Sky+ box. So hopefully I won't have to rely on recording through the computer as much now.

I'm sure they've stuck the voiceover woman in the Crystal Maze. At the end she sounds like she's in some mysterious place - "that was the Scott Mills daily, why not try the best of Chris Moyles?"

I've never lost my phone, but my cousin once dropped his phone into a well. It broke and later he got a new one - which he accidently dropped into a glass of water. It still works a bit, though...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I bought Flux for download today, but it's a 12" version. What good is a 6 minute version of this! You sit there for 3 minutes waiting for the chorus to kick in.

Also is there actually a GAP in the UK that is bigger than a bedroom? There's never anything in them. I went to the one in Camden, even that is as small as the one in Norwich.

A well? Are you in the third world or something? Is your toilet outside too?

No, but his uncle wanted to dig out an old well or something for some reason that I don't know. It only contained mud when he dropped his phone...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

No, GAP is always a huge shop, but they have nothing in them. Its always so empty inside. And expensive.

I was getting the bus to work yesterday, and on my trip to the bus stop, there was a bra lying next to the football fields. I dread to think how they ended up there, they were lying next to the benches were the local chavs hang around...

I swear when I'm on you all leave ;)

Haha, Greg wants to know why he's being discussed.

What Scott needs is some sniffer dogs. Surely then it'll smell out who it is in the studio/building? It could be a bit like that Blue Peter presenter in the News of The World (Stuart Miles) who is a part time drag queen at a gay club these days.