Unofficial Mills

The Sun video, three in the bed!

Rudolf

Hey, I'm new here as you may of guessed. I was just looking for the video of Scott's amazin' acting, but I can't find it :cry: Any help? It would be much appreciated.

I have been downloading your pod casts ages ago, but I never got round to joining the forums:) I'm Cormac, I post some Scott Mills video stuff on YouTube I will have to wait till I can post URL's to show you. But the Chris M's fans are crazy on NewTube it's the only problem, some of them hate Scott Mills and post annoying comments on my video which I have to keep removing...

Anyway if you could help me with the Sun Video thanks,

Cormac

That's no problem, it's okay to ask :)

I couldn't find it either at first...

Thanks, I got it now.

BTW are you Scottish, you have an Irn Bru bottle in your Avvy. Just wondering because I am Scottish.:D

Edit, stupid me of course your not Danishgirl kind of gave it away XD

BTW are you Scottish, you have an Irn Bru bottle in your Avvy. Just wondering because I am Scottish.:D

Edit, stupid me of course your not Danishgirl kind of gave it away XD

Haha, as you realised I'm not Scottish, but my brothers live in Scotland, so we visited them in the holidays.

Where are you from in Scotland?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot