28th October to 3rd November 2007

Jono

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone should have told that woman on the left it was a dark suit only photograph. I like that since they left 'Red Rose Gold' it just became the funky:

974RockFm_Logo.PNG

Deirdre has her work cut out if she's giving advice to Scott about women.

Hmm at Emily. Silly girl. Proof your past will always be dug up when you go into the fame spotlight.

Scott Bob Heavy Pants! Scott Bob Heavy Pants! Scott Bob Heavy Pants! Scott did say he wanted to take someone home tonight, this is his chance to pull.

It ain't 'alf quiet tonight, what's everyone doing?

Britney spends money on clothes? She never wears much these days!

No wonder there's forest fires where Britney lives! She's probably responsible for setting half of America on fire! Bush will be invading her house for oil soon!

Just a girl called Emily who I'm going to the Hoosiers with. Never met her but the old 'I run a website about Scott Mills' seemed to work a treat. Haha.

Oh for god's sake. Why can you never get a supermarket in North Norfolk? The first proposed Tesco and no one will approve it.

*sings* Jono's going on a date, lalalala

Hello, im hiding from my cousin who is annoying me big time by a)using my ipod and speakers without asking me b)plonking his suitcase in the middle of my bedroom floor and c)not even being polite to me he's come to see us for tonight.

twitter.com/emgreatorex