Unofficial Mills

Rajar Q3 2007

Jono

Seems Moyles has dropped from 7.3 million listeners to 6.9 million listeners. Whilst Wogan is also experiencing a drop from 7.92 million to 7.68 million. Radio 4 also saw a drop, whilst Classic FM and Talk Sport are on the rise.

89% of people tuned in to radio for at least 5 minutes during a week in this quarter.

It'll be the next set of RAJARs I'll be interested to hear about, what with all these changes to the station with its new weekends format.

Yeah, not surprised TalkSport is on the rise, pukka station. Namely due to George Galloway's slot. He said himself his talk show was the fasted growing radio show in the world at the moment. Well done to him.

I'm sure there will be another drop after the changes, shouldn't affect the Moyles and Mills slot too much though.

Whenever they change something on a station yoou always get a drop in figures. It's natural and it's expected. What would be a shocker is if they went up, then we'd all have to shut up I suppose.

Mind you as I've said Rajar only covers down to 16 years olds. So It won't give a true reflection of their target audience now.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.