September 30th to October 12th 2007

Jono

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sniggering into my cornflakes when a man says things about his anus does not make me a child.

Sniggering into my cornflakes when a man says things about his anus does not make me a child.

Oh, God.

Bet you've dozed off already.

Oooof I don't like getting up early.

Still naked too.

Gooood morning!

Nice to hear mr methane back on radio 1 http://www.mrmethane.com/. Just reading the live chat transcript and you could have guessed what kellys question would be, like scotts answer and if the hamster ever came onto UM kelly would explode.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

iPod best gadget ever? I thought that tea maid thing was the best gadget ever. So underrated...

Trisha is amazing. Shame her production team apparently gives everyone drink before they go on her show. All she seemed to write about this week in her newspaper column is about when she met Bo Selecta's Avid Merrion though.

I don't know if there's a picture of the Hoff eating a kebab in The Sun today, but apparently he's detoxing. I don't care, what I do care about is a picture of an old-ish man eating a kebab like that. It makes me ill looking!