Unofficial Mills

16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

It's hard to see why Davina McCall's chat show failed! I'd quite like her to do her eviction interviews on Big Brother next year in a different voice each week, that'd confuse the housemates.

Also, I worry for her children. Imagine telling your friends at school what your mum does during the day. I hope that was "I wanna suck" and nothing else...

Ah Jamelia Bab, bless her. She did more covers at the concert the other month here than she did of her own songs.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would be great if Scott'd talk like a pirate. Just a bit, not for the rest of the show. I'm not that mean :)

He just needs to put on his Russell Brand voice really.

Hmm another track that missed the boat for the Live Lounge album 2.

I had such a weird dream last night, that a guy at work had died. And I have spent most of the day trying to work out if he's dead or alive :confused:

Nice one Jack.

One of my friend's friends died today.

This is a goood tune.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

"Abandon all hope of continuing that relationship with your current boyfriend or girlfriend, and do snog strangers. It is the only time in your adult life, possibly with the exception of the next few New Year’s Eves, that you will have an excuse."

The Times guide to university and student life 2007

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/education/good_university_guide/article2250106.ece

See what you're missing out on by not going to uni Jono...?

I'm missing out on nothing! I am going to plenty of gigs, and missing out on the workload. I'm staying at my friend's en-suite place after the Zane Lowe gig and then going to BBC Norfolk the next morning.

besides it doesn't mean i can't still have fun!

good mornin'!

Well, personally my freshers week wasn't all that great as I was really homesick and it took a few days to actually adjust to the fact that there were club nights to go to pretty much every night of the week. That and I didn't sleep properly for 4 nights. But I did enjoy some bits of it, one of them being seeing Scott in the flesh of course, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

What do you do now, Jono?

Bit of all sorts really. Needing a full-time job really. Ideally at BBC Norfolk, but who knows. They're going through a "we appeal to coffin dodgers, so need to change" so that's a good time to be looking for a job there...

But doing newspaper work, and some unpaid radio work, and still Budgens.

"Abandon all hope of continuing that relationship with your current boyfriend or girlfriend, and do snog strangers. It is the only time in your adult life, possibly with the exception of the next few New Year’s Eves, that you will have an excuse."

The Times guide to university and student life 2007

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/education/good_university_guide/article2250106.ece

i cant believe the times newspaper is telling students to split with their partners!