Unofficial Mills

16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

Explain this to me. Chopper's boy has been at school, what, 19 days at the most? How the hell can they tell parents much about their children from 2 weeks? This is just a blatant excuse to waste our taxes and for the teachers to get drunk.

Scott can add that to his Daily Mail column along with the Crimewatch stuff.

Whoa, parents evenings are normally way into the term..

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tell you what, I am LOVING the soaps at the moment. Ian Beale has gone mad in Eastenders because he thinks his dead wife Cindy is back, and last night threw everyone out of the cafe (also if he's a business man surely he needs to own more than a cafe and chippy), and got delivered a coffin too. He went mad because someone ordered 70 tonnes of meat instead of 7, or something. And now he's all paranoid and has set up CCTV outside his home and stuff. And he now he has a list of people he hates incase they're doing it to him.

And in Hollyoaks last night, there was a big James Bond style car chase, and their car went into the lake (typical of all soaps) and now we've got to work out who's dead and who's alive. But that's on Channel 4 tonight, it was a 'first look' on E4.

Ugh, how exactly has this song ended up back on the playlist again...?

Because now the nights are getting darker, and all the kids are at school, everyone wants to PATT.

I'm surprised Scott hasn't done something uni related this year. I still think he should break up some couples, as he says, "everyone should go to freshers week single".