16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Urgh, I'm so annoyed with Letts online. I ordered a diary three weeks ago, so I could work out what I'm doing and when I can do overtime. They took the money out the day later, and I am still waiting for the diary. They won't reply to my e-mails either.

Wow, people are still using BT 1571 these days.

Ahh just go to WHsmiths and get one, cheap and cheerful :)

Yeeeaahh and 118500 best thing ever, I phoned them on Sunday and I like it how they text you afterwards.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ew, Philip Scholfield naked is not an image I want in my head.

Just think of him, nothing on but his technicolour dream coat.

Could be worse, you only have Pip, us men have Alison and Fearne to worry about.

Ahh just go to WHsmiths and get one, cheap and cheerful :)

That's 26 miles away, that'll cost more than it's worth in travel!

I love buying stationery, its my favourite part of going back to school. Borders is the best place for it.

The Wombats have pulled out tonight :(

Do you have to buy all your things yourselves? Like paper and all that stuff?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

*bought!

Brought does not make sense!

I'm from Norfolk, we don't care about all that. We says roofs instead of rooves. Ironic coming from a Scottish girl. You and your "nae wah wah get in wah wah nae eck no!" stuff!

The Wombats have pulled out tonight :(

Where can we see this act?

I'm from Norfolk, ironic coming from a Scottish girl. You and your "nae wah wah get in wah wah nae eck no!" stuff!

I dont use dialect on here, matey. And is say roofs too, we aint all that different.

And yeah Sigrid, we do. Well, not jotters, but everything else like folders and stuff.