Unofficial Mills

12/09/2007 - Wednesday

Riz

Lots of things on todays show including our celebrity flirt divert, Britney Spears, Kanye West and even some Hollyoaks chat.

Firstly though, it seems like there is a camera crew in the studio filming Scott, I wonder why! Reality TV or Videocast? Suggestions please.

Spot of innuendo bingo also today to get us started from potty mouthed Sara Cox on peaches...

<i>"hard, hard, hard...!"</i>

<b>Chris Crocker, Britney Spears and Kanye West</b>

Chris Crocker has to ultimately be Britney Spears' number 1 fan. I know that term gets thrown about a bit and used lightly these days, but he really genuinely is. Since Scott mentioned him yesterday, he's shot to fame on youtube, having had the most viewed video. He knows he's her number 1 fan because he "doesn't just like her when she's all glitzy, but likes her also when she's down and out. It's not the persona he likes, its the person".

His video is him blubbering over all the abuse Britney has been getting after her recent (abismal) performance at the MTV Video Music Awards. In all fairness, its to be expected that Britney will be a little, "rusty", shall we say. Remember, if you have a problem with Britney Spears, you deal with Chris Crocker!

Talking of the VMA's, did anyone hear the audio of Kanye West kicking off (again)?

<i>"Im never coming to MTV!... Give a black man a chance, im trying hard, man!"</i>

Poor Kanye, he always takes it so personally. Think he'll be off the guest list next year...

<b>Flirt Divert... with CHEGGARS!</b>

Cheggars is our A-list celeb in today to read out the flirt divert texts> For anyone who doesnt know, he was a kids tv presenter from back in the day, your Dick and Dom of the 70's and 80's if you like. He also presented a naked tv show for channel 5, back when it wasnt quite as upmarket as it is now...

Some of the texts from today then:

<i>"What Marc is this? Its Carly"</i> - Carly obviously gets round the Marcs quite a bit then.

<i> "Hey honey, its Meatball. I got dumped by my girlfriend, so anytime you fancy some fun and frolicks, gimme a call"</i> - Doesnt meatball sound like a catch. I wonder where he got his nickname from...

It appears also that someone from Hollyoaks gave out the flirt divert number. Which leads us nicely onto...

<b>High Drama in Hollyoaks</b>

Anyone been watching it lately? Scott's just fascinated by the amount of action in it. Craig just got engaged to Sarah, but Sarah walks up stairs and finds Craig 'canoodling' (and more) with John Paul. A boy with gay tendancies getting married to his so called girlfriend? Theres a moral to the story somewhere in there kids!

<b>Russia's Boink Day</b>

Its the day in Russia were everyone gets the day off work to get jiggy with their partners, in an attempt to create life... hopefully for June 12th 2008. Russia's population is falling, and so this is an attempt to see if they can get it a little bit higher. Theres prizes in store for parents who's kids are born on June 12th btw...

Scott decides to call some proper Russians to see if theyre taking part. Public announcement though, he'll be talking actual Russian! He is randomly calling up folk asking if they want to "get it on" with him, telling them he's "hot like an oven" or simply saying "ooh baby", all in Russian remember. Scott would make a great employee of Russian sex lines...

Just for your interest, theres a million count man update! He's up to 975, 000 (ish) in 87 days.

And thats it from Scott today!