9th to 15th September 2007

Jono

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am put off by Basement Jaxx now. The breakfast show that I do a bit of guesting on for some reason has a very bizarre trail. It features like a karaoke version of "plug it in, plug it in" and seems to play in the background. Very odd and cheesy!

Ew! Carole from Big Brother is stripping for a photo shoot in Closer magazine. Ewwwwww! I seriously hope I don't pick that up when browsing the women's magazines tonight at work.

Women with a fuller figure, fine. But there's a difference between that and Carole!

I still think Scott Bob is a good name.

I laughed at potato head, but then it brought back bad memories of people calling me peanut head when I had short hair :cry:

I'd forgotten till he said that. I found out and then they all called it to my face! Long gone are those days.

I laughed at potato head, but then it brought back bad memories of people calling me peanut head when I had short hair :cry:

Aaaw! Poor Jono. Being called peanut head isn't funny.. Not that I've experienced it myself, but I can imagine it.

Potato head is funny though...;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot