Unofficial Mills

2nd to 8th September 2007

Jono

Gosh, why can't men just speak from the heart?

Haha, I love that a 14 year old girl is telling us that! Try putting the boot on the other foot! Women seem to speak from the heart and make things three times as long, we all fall asleep.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems Scott wouldn't be the first going by this story:

Hell's Kitchen boss Marco Pierre White asked an unhappy customer to leave the restaurant at the weekend.

David Minchin, husband of BBC News 24 presenter Louise Minchin, complained to Maitre D' Nick Munier about the Vinaigrette of White Asparagus that he had been served as a starter.

"I am very disappointed," he explained. "It's far too cold, like it's been taken straight out of the freezer and it's piled like a stack of railway sleepers on a white plate."

Nick informed Marco about the customer's complaints, and was immediately instructed to tell David to leave.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/a75087/kitchen-customer-thrown-out-by-marco.html

Eileen off of Corrie is a legend in real life.

Sue Cleaver, who carried off the best soap actress award, also had a pop at the poor old event organisers. "Thanks for inviting us here on the f*cking night before school goes back when we should all be sewing in nametapes," Cleaver said, as she collected her gong. There's gratitude for you.

I'm with Scott, the Japanese lady was amazing. And the Xtra Factor I catch on a Sunday night. That's great too.

It'll be dismal when the live performances kick off though. I only like the auditions.

Sorry, for asking... what is X-factor or whatever it's called?

Do you have a Pop Idol style show? It started off as Pop Idol, then they basically nicked the format to make X Factor.