26th August to 1st September 2007

Jono

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope they've sacked the person who was supposed to the podcast online at 12pm. There was an empty hole that needed filling at lunch, and no one to fill it. God damnit, sort it.

Eurgh, I have to go see Shayne Ward and Girls Aloud tonight. I wish it was a Monday to Thursday show, then they could sort me out with a 'Get Me Out Of Here'.

I did that last night too! I deleted loads of people from my phone book and took a lot of pride in it. It's particularly good getting rid of like nine Andys and ten Daves. Less confusion.

Then some bloody person texted me that night, I was like "oh dear, that could be someone I don't like" so I never replied.

My hairdryer died the other day, but me being extremely clever, have got a way round that. I'm currently using a heater fan thing at head level to gently dry my hair.

Yay for this song, I'm still not bored of her album.

I did the deletey thing whilst on holiday, I literally have about fifteen people's numbers now, I don't like so many people that I used to.

Oh sugar, I meant to call the boss of the newspaper this morning. I blame having a numb mouth because of the dentist on that one.

So which Heroes celebrity is coming on as a guest during Scott's show today? Beings he's such the big fan...