Unofficial Mills

Jo Whiley leaving radio 1

popbitcher

actually, Popbitcher person,,if you,re there, could you actually provide a URL for the story of Jo Whileys imminenent demise at Popbitch because I have failed to uncover anything about it.

Iain Smith wanting a source? Blimey.

I notice Nihal is now presenting the surgery whilst Annie is presenting her 9pm show.

if jo ever left r1, 6music would be the best place for her to go to replace gideon coe, can't see her doing anything after 4 in the afternoon,because of her children and where she has to travel from, but i think if the time comes for jo to leave, i think she will leave radio all together.

if jo ever left r1, 6music would be the best place for her to go to replace gideon coe, can't see her doing anything after 4 in the afternoon,because of her children and where she has to travel from, but i think if the time comes for jo to leave, i think she will leave radio all together.

Gideon Coe has already been replaced with the person who does the 10pm -1am slot (George Lamb I think his name is) and Gideon doing the 10pm-1am slot, starts next month.

"Just one more game, I promise"