12th to 18th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't feel we've really learnt anything about Louis. All he seems to have done is tell us what music he's into, whilst plugging X Factor and Shayne Ward. So I think he will have to be forced to do the Honesty Game.

The work experience at Radio Norfolk sounds good Jono - really pleased to hear you got that. :)

About the cat group on Myspace - you must have accepted their add - d'you just accept anybody then? (Gill suddenly doesn't feel so special)

Hmmm - not what people usually do when they appear to the public on webcam...

UM is a nice place

Eurgh, summer is boring again. I want to be going places with my friends. So much for a holiday when everyone is working. I'm trying to work out whether I'll take my friend Emma to London on the Friday before my birthday. But she hasn't got a lot of money so it might not be worth it.

I was playing this Fall Out Boy song earlier. I was having a go at mixing stuff :D I should be on the playlist team ;)

Speaking of You've Been Framed, Harry Hill's doing a Beadle About! style show for later this year.

He's nicking all of Jeremy Beadle's show. All he needs now is a dodgy hand, and he'll be the Beadle of 2007.

I managed to hear all of Moyles this morning.

Isn't it typical when you finally get a good sleep, and get into bed pretty early, someone has to send a text and your phone vibrating wakes you up. Did that to me twice last night. Wasn't happy. I like my phone on though so I know the time without needing an alarm clock.

Haha much love for Neighbours innuendo bingo.