Unofficial Mills

The Exams Thread

Jono

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was the same, I didn't think I'd need so much time because the asnwers did seem that much but then I started writing...

Me too, but when I got writing and babbled on for ages I was like "oh god running out of time here.."

Not looking forward to poems, might have to download some past papers..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

The second part should be good though, I hope the desribe is good and not "describe yourself"

"I'm a largeish, ungirly person, with a tendency to fancy old men and be a complete geek." There, that should do it for that one!

SCIENCE TOMORROW. :(

Im going to go on universal teacher througout tomorrow and just revise them I haven't looked at them for ages and ages.

The second part should be good though, I hope the desribe is good and not "describe yourself"

I hate the describe part although when we did a mock question of it I got a High B so hopefully ill be ok. I hate the poems though, I have my anthology and highlighter at the ready for some right good revision of poems tommorow.

Im really not looking forward to biology tommorow I only know 5 topics well , 6 pushing it :\

twitter.com/emgreatorex

"I'm a largeish, ungirly person, with a tendency to fancy old men and be a complete geek." There, that should do it for that one!

SCIENCE TOMORROW. :(

"I'm elise and i'm always hungry, just like nowm stuck in this stupid exam, i like hellogoodbye too much and i dont want to tell you anymore oyu dirty perv"

D:

*SCIENCE!*

It's really scaring me

I mean I always do quite rubbish in science so im not expecting a miracle, ill be fine if I pass everything but Science, theres always one thing thats gotta be my weakness and thats Science..:cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

a lot but i feel baaaddd i tried a bit more last night but couldnt read. still got about 2 hours 30 mins though!!!

Yeah, im off into school at 12:30 so I can do 1/2 hour then but im gunna do another 1/2 hour of read over notes and stuff, I hate genetics with a passion :|

Ive done about 4 hours revision overall just doesnt feel enough..

Good luck x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It wasn't that bad! A lot easier than I thought it'd be. I think I might have just blagged that one. :D

One question stumped me though. Why are scientists worried about plants inter-breeding? (Something like that anyway!) I wrote 'Because they will take over the world. Muahahahahaha!' which I don't think is the correct answer.