23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He he you sound like some old guy who smokes, getting up and coughing up green stuff.

Chappers is away?

Where's the link I want to see the baseball cap and bungee harness too! They're making it up though, aren't they?

Uh oh - gtg :puke:

Might be away for a while might not come back but will still be enjoying the show.

UM is a nice place

Just a flying visit? I've been working with Emily from Big Brother this weekend, she's quite sweet.

0,,2007350108,00.jpg

Interesting top from Britney, but perhaps the best picture of her in a while.

I hear Charley off of Big Brother is in the studio this morning?

First he's late because of a mystery aeroplane incident, and then he's ending on Flirt Divert, and then the ham roast. He's hiding stuff from us here.

This week's Record of the Week is Plain White T's? Blimey, it's like a Hellogoodbye moment. This was my song for sixth form. A year or so down the line and it's only just getting played on Radio 1.

I loved the comments... "I think it's average, it's just everything else on the playlist is rubbish".

"Never mind Jonty, who the hell is called Delilah?"

I keep forgetting Georgina's capabilities, she does deserve more involvement, especially this week with Chopper being off. I thought they pulled off the fact Chappers wasn't in rather well. I think even involving David to some extent is what is needed. Whilst Scott and TOTDS don't like too many voices on air during afternoons, for the breakfast show, I think they need a 'gang'.