Unofficial Mills

23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

Jo isn't old - she's one of the most youthful lively and modern people around. Chronological age isn't as important as attitude surely, look at Annie Nightingale.

I love it when you lot get on your high horses about age ;) I was only making a tongue in cheek joke :P

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would of actually been here this morning cos my mum woke me at 7:10 when she came into my room shouting "Im going in the shower.." I was like Stop shouting and tbh mother I dont really need to know that and thanks for waking me.." but I managed to get back to sleep so that was ok, apologies for not being here..I might listen again but its a good telly night tonight..

I dont think she understands its summer and I want to sleep in..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Haha just been reading one of the sunday magazines and saw a story that reminded me so much of the show. A couple were almost hit bya frozen block of urine. It caused £2,000 worth of damage to their home. Apparently there's 30 cases of this a year.

Clearly she didn't know Scott then. And not suprised at Chappers' not in my experience comment.

Why not nekkidness at any time? Lets rebel and have afternoon tea naked with the local councillor and the headteacher from the comprehensive, your Mum and a random charity person.

UM is a nice place

Jono - you fallen asleep? Young people have no stamina!

Yeah Mika's much more like the sort of person Scott'd like to hear that sort of phone call from.

I'm fed up with these songs about fat fanciers and chubby chasers. Need a few more like Jennie don't be Hasty about yummy lads fancying older ladies.

Just me then :(

UM is a nice place

Jo talking to people from Heroes. That sounds interesting. Hope I can catch part of that. Also, will we get more video from Treadmill Trivia like the one before of Laura, that was pretty popular I remember?

Ah well have to go shower. Even though I'm the only UM person posting just now. WAKE UP JONO!!!!

UM is a nice place

Back for a coupla minutes - do like the Scouting for Girls ROW.

Chappers you are a miserable git. What good is it being ok looking, clever and good at comedy if you're f*ing miserable???

Looking forward to seeing video of this, does Chappers usually go to the gym or is he about to fall on the floor gasping for breath?

Where do Jo's children go to school? What kind of sport question is that?

UM is a nice place

It sounds about as appealing as Harry Potter to me. Anything over hyped like this I refuse to watch. Plus there's a small technicality I won't be at home tonight to see it. Scott's safer off sticking to The Bill, it's easier to dip in and out of.

Peter Jones off of Dragon's Den, and that rubbish Tycoon show that no one watched or cared...

Getting down with kids. Do you do youth speak Gill?

He sounds like he's off of the BT text service. No enthusiasm.

No I don't do youth speak, maybe Scott should get someone really posh? Or for a change someone who is so really NOT posh.

Wish I could hear the show - will listen again later.

Texted Scott about the Will I Am record, wonder if he read it? I said the theme of someone's Mum being sexy and that's where they got it from is an ok theme with me :)

Made me laugh that they didn't think Umbrella'd do much - if only they'd been right.

UM is a nice place

God I look a mess this morning, Was Chappers reading my post? Every morning ive woken up and switched on the radio its of Laura screaming, what the heck are you doing to her!

Okay..where the heck is everyone? Please say you didnt sleep in? :shock: Dont hide from me!

twitter.com/emgreatorex