Unofficial Mills

8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

How did the show go? Be jealous I just got to be a dj using the moyles jingles and play music in Y4 next to judge jules and trevor nelson came in asking if i was doing a pilot. And i was working with pearce/tongs producer. She have me freebies!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooohh get you, I know how an actual urge to sing Daphne and Celeste.

Sorry I wasnt really here guys ive been cleaning and laying on my floor deciding whether im going to stop being dizzy, my tablets side effects are kicking in, im not taking them anymore, I want to stick my head in an actual freezer now, its made me really hot! lol

twitter.com/emgreatorex

How did the show go? Be jealous I just got to be a dj using the moyles jingles and play music in Y4 next to judge jules and trevor nelson came in asking if i was doing a pilot. And i was working with pearce/tongs producer. She have me freebies!

you lucky b'stard, working next to the judge. and he's in on a friday? whats the world coming to?

on the grid.

GRRRR i've got the hiccups

Drunken hiccups are the worst, as experienced by me earlier tonight. I enjoyed the 'Summer Years' and Floor Fillers today (yesterday?), FF seemed to go really quickly though!

Listening again, as I normally have to do on a Friday, just isn't the same... even when the show has been pre recorded! :P