8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were you put on this site to obsess about anything but radio 1? Oh this an all time low at the hotel, a tree has fallen next to the tube station, and I'm sitting here watching the gameshows on ITV.

That is the best Vodcast yet! Can you let them know the latest podcast won't download tho Jono :(

Ah, Tuesday's podcast? I get an error too, I've passed it on to the top dog here, and he's passed it on to the lady who puts them up.

Oh dear, it's the moment I've feared, they want me to sort out Will's tapes. Save me!

I like turtles...

But it's the UK's official Number 1. Surely that's more of a priority. I always thought Radio 1 had regulations that prevented them from playing songs as early as other music stations do.

One song I am loving at the moment is from Ali Love. I keep forgetting to hammer the fact that he's off of the Norfolk countryside. Can you believe that. A decent artist who grew up around tractors and cows?

I just posted this in 'Your Views' unaware it was being talked about here...

Really? He's from Norfolk? I always thought he was foreign, for some reason. One of your crowd, Jono!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

That's true DC. But I guess it's Radio 1 saying 'we played it ages ago, look it's still Number 1'. And she's obviously a bit of a friend of the station doing the big weekend. Whereas maybe Radio 1 don't like her new song. It's the same with Gnarles Barkley. Number 1 for 9 weeks, then they released a new song, and they didn't catch on to it much.

Karma hits the Radio 1 office. I can't do the glamorous job of sorting tapes yet, as they've lost an important document that is required to do it.

Get in! Edith is playing 'Girls Who Play Guitars' off of Maximo Park. That track is my favourite on the album, hope Scott has it to play this afternoon. Presumably it's their next single.

Alrite treacle, I will be listening but might do some cleaning im getting a right obsessive with cleaning. There was a huge house party on friday night at a big house in harrogate where the parents were away and a girl had let her friends use the house, £15,000 worth of damage! Im having a party on sunday night and my parents are like "I think we'll stay in now.." :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex

John?? The name rings a bell... aren't you the person who doesn't reply to PMs?! :P

Wish Scott would stop talking about Sangria, I really, really want some now.

Arrrrgh, don't you just hate when people leave the bathroom floor wet, and you get soggy socks?! :(