8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder if you heard me during the last hour of the show laughing. Much enjoyable day, especially to pub it up with scott afterwards. Should be in the studio for tomorrow. Now it's your chance to spend time with scott. Listen into breakfast tomorrow to find out where radio 1 is going...

Wonder if you heard me during the last hour of the show laughing. Much enjoyable day, especially to pub it up with scott afterwards. Should be in the studio for tomorrow.

I don't know whether I heard you, but I definitely saw you! Pubbing it with the team, eh? Sticking around was worth it then!

Wonder if you heard me during the last hour of the show laughing. Much enjoyable day, especially to pub it up with scott afterwards. Should be in the studio for tomorrow. Now it's your chance to spend time with scott. Listen into breakfast tomorrow to find out where radio 1 is going...

Blimey oh riley, did you guys talk about the site?

*wants all the gossip*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

What website is this Ema? ;)

Well yes, I just wanted to know if I was talked about!

If Chris is still about, tell him theres a nice article about him in Heat magazine if he hasnt already seen it haha

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oooof goddammit, my laptop is going at narcoleptic snail speed AND wifi keeps cutting off! Getting frustrated!

Looking forward to Scott, but have to miss some...

How's it going Jono?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.