Unofficial Mills

im off for a bit...

Ema

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Shame. What about an electric one. The Are cool!

I once broke one of them although it was one that went up the wall.. it was my great aunts and we had to wait with her till someone came out and fixed it..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

right ok the forums quite quiet at the moment and now i have time to explain why i wont be on here for a while(im sure you wont miss me but hey)

Im off into hospital on the 12th for an operation and tests...ill probs only be in that dreaded place for like 2 days but i dont dare to come on here for a while cos anaesthetic after effects for me are quite amusing and knowing me i will post a heck of alot of spam on here and Jono will probs end up banning me...which i dont really want(but im sure you really do!)

also ive got a heck of alot of gcse coursework at the moment and i want to concentrate on that a bit and get away from the internet(except using it for homework reasons of course!)

So i will be on here now and again but i wont be posting as drastically i have been over the past few weeks..

I will continue to listen to radio1 though both in and out of hospital.

anyways yeah i wont be on here from next tuesday night so be good and dont do anything i wouldnt do ;)

Em xx

Oh my God!

Just make sure you do come back on here! emmas need to stick together!

I'll miss ya!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

one week to go and im really nervous dont have a clue what to expect..im sure you wont miss me probs forget about me like 1 day later!hehe well ill miss you guys alot and will have alot to catch up on when i return cos i dunno if i will be able to listen to radio1 much..:(

twitter.com/emgreatorex