Unofficial Mills

25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

Fantastic for a band practically non-existent a month ago to make it into the Top 40. Hope they can pull more hits out of the bag... in the meantime I still need to join the SFG fan club!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Scott made my badge, it's awfully wonky.

What are you trying to say about Scott?! He clearly is as crap at Design Technology as I was.

It's a good track from MCR. Wonder what the next song will be... not many good 'uns left.

James Morrison scares me so much. I can't help but look at his earring when he comes on the box. Hope Scott doesn't mind us discussing the Diana concert as well as the show. Might be helpful for him anyway.

This is a nice little number... seems to be too many new entries at the wrong end of the chart though!

Is the proceedngs for this concert going to charity or something? I hope so anyway, seems a bit of a waste other wise.

Cherry Ghost, like this song. But after that trails, their cover of MCR sounded awful.

Is the proceedngs for this concert going to charity or something? I hope so anyway, seems a bit of a waste other wise

Yeah they're going to charities Diana supported. I should have been seeing The Feeling next week, but I'm in London. Plus some of my teachers were going. I got put off...

Yay for hellogoodbye. Scott should check out the German that Elise is talking about in 'The Lounge'. He's quite something. Influenced by Hellogoodbye and Paris Hilton.