Unofficial Mills

Glastonbury 2007

Riz

Higlights? Lowlights? And who you most looking forward to seeing?

Its cool and showery, with a mud report of 'squishy'. Im not quite as jealous as i was.

Jo Whiley's on from 1pm on saturday and sunday, live from Glastonbury. And you can press the red button etc etc...

Yeah I liked Arcade Fire they're weird looking but really good.

Bjork- awesome, amazing just weird and brilliant in the best way!!

Jo's jacket's had a few comments and everyone looks very muddy.

Laughed when Alex Arctic Monkeys said Dizzee Rascal got upset because a bit of mud got on his jeans

Edit: It was announced at the end of BBC coverage at 2am that Arcade Fire'll be on Radio 2 next Thursday.

UM is a nice place

I watched the 12-2 one whilst baby sitting last night. i have a newfound respect for Colin now - he's actually quite funny

Peaches Geldof is a complete waste of space though. "Ooh look atme I'm the daughter of someone trying to change the world, I don't actually do anything but look at me because I want to be famous!"

Ugh, i don't like her.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Ive watching when its been on bbc2, I thought the Arctic Monkeys were amazing. Loved Bjork, Hot Chip were so not what i was expecting! but amazing. CSS! luvs it! The Killers Tonight!!! And Gogol Bordello!!! wow i loved it

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Ha ha the Banksy toilet thing - love his humour even if Colin doesn't. He has a bit of a name as a sell-out now in the graff world, I think, but his work at least has humour - and if I got offered thousands for stencilled graffitti I'd take it too. That's in a way an ironic statement in itself after all, isn't it?

UM is a nice place

Just watching the Guillemots on one of the random red button channels, what a great band. They've got random women with flags on stilts, kinda cool.

Now watching The Killers - quite some show, with fireworks and a lovely shiny suit Brandon is wearing.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'